For install information, see install page.
To prevent accidental damage to your existing data, the uninstaller never deletes your data folder and database(s) you have created
during your usage of SpeedBase.
If you want also to permanently destroy your database and related data files, you may manually delete your data folder
which is located under "My Documents/SpeedBase" unless you have changed it to a different folder.
(You may find the location of the data folder from connection settings window)
Uninstalling from Windows XP / 7 / Vista
Alternatively you may uninstall from control panel.
- If SpeedBase is running, open main window, click "Data" from main menu, click "Exit"
- From start menu, locate SpeedBase program group, click "Uninstall SpeedBase"
Uninstalling from Windows 8
Uninstall from the Start Screen:
Uninstall from the Control Panel:
- On the Start Screen, type the name of the application you want to install.
- From the list select the required one and right click on the program.
- Select Uninstall.
- Press Windows and x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Select Control Panel.
- Select Programs and Features.
- Double click on the program you want to uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions.
Uninstalling from Windows 10
Select the Start button, then select Settings > Apps. Choose the program you want to remove, and then select Uninstall.